Salary: Up to £11.00 per hour - TEMPORARY OPPORUNITY ONGOING, South West London
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Training Coordinator to join a team within beautiful new offices based in South West London. You will be part of a team that oversees that coordination procedures for courses, events and qualification programmes are carried out efficiently and effectively. As well as this you will respond to telephone and email queries from delegates, students and tutors ensuring a high standard of customer service.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills and able to demonstrate a ‘can do’ and positive attitude. The ability to deal with customers and delegates at senior levels is required.
- Good organisation and time management skills, ability to quickly prioritise and work under pressure and be flexible is required.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and know when to seek assistance/guidance
- Must be methodical, logical and numerate. Proven ability of organisational skills is required and experience in a similar business environment is desirable.
- Must be computer literate, have a good understanding of web-based technology and welcome learning new technologies to aid, maintain and develop business
- Active management of students for public and in-house qualifications including notifying students of key dates and due dates
- Contribute towards maintaining high quality end-to-end learner experience across a range of courses and accredited qualification programmes
- Adhere to Qualifications Centre standards for student tracking in Consensus (course and student database) and in hard copy/electronic files
- Liaise with tutors and ensure their requirements for training events are met, ensuring a professional service at all times
- Ensure the effective production of all course documentation in a timely and cost effective manner
- Ensure processes and procedures are carried out effectively
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'