Leaders in the technology and online industry are currently seeking a Training Coordinator to join the team on a temporary basis until the end of the year. You will provide operation support, both tactical and strategic, for all training related events.
- Being responsible for all logistics and operations for a number of training programs and supporting program managers so the programs run smoothly from start to finish
- Managing rosters of attendees and waiting lists for all programs and maintaining and updating registration information and attendance records
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the programs you are supporting with the ability to communicate effectively to attendees and stakeholders about program details
- Collaborating with program managers and external vendors to ensure that all materials are kept up to date
- Collaborating with program managers to analyse the effectiveness of a program, and proactively making suggestions for improvement
- Evaluating existing operational processes for efficiency gains and identifying areas for improvement
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Able to prioritise and complete multiple tasks
- Must be flexible and possess outstanding decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentation writing and delivery
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.