Job Title: Training Coordinator
Location: South-West London
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000
About The Training Provider
Our learning and development client is an established, award-winning training provider, centred around Organisational Development through a range of individually-focussed psychometrical methods and tools. As a Training Coordinator you will be working for a modern, forward thinking learning development business that puts the learner at the forefront of their business model. In the last ten years our client has gained high quality, international clients and are now looking for a Learning and Development professional to take full ownership over their workshops and training events.
About The Training Coordinator Role
You will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical sales and client-facing servicing training skills for the UK's leading human capital management (HCM) and leadership development training company. At this current time you'll be supporting learning and development training event programmes, drive learning and development initiatives and co-ordinate the company's fast-growing curriculum.
Key Responsibilities for Training Coordinator:
* Successfully project manage the delivery of training programmes.
* Co-ordinate in-house and virtual training events, including venue selection, creating marketing and training materials, collating and analysing course data etc.
* Ensuring accurate and up-to-date training and events tracking and reporting on a regular basis
If you are currently in a learning and development delivery role or are currently working as an Events Co-ordinator, this is the ideal next step in your career with an exciting psychology company growing at a quick pace.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Training Coordinator:
* A minimum of one years learning and development co-ordination experience
* Exemplary organisational skills
* Creative mind-set
* Engaging and consumer focussed
* Ambitious motivations
* Lots of initiative
* Professional presentation & communication skills within a B2B environment
The Training Coordinator receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £26,000, plus an excellent benefits package.
Send your CV to Tom at Reuben Sinclair; to apply now, or simply hit the apply button.
- learning and development