The opportunity to work for a charity that promotes Health and Well-being as a Training coordinator
Based in Liverpool, 3 months contract to start with.
Full time hours
PROVEN TRACK RECORD OF FULL ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
Health and Well-being Charity based in Liverpool
3 month assignment for a training coordinator / administrator
- Coordinate training
- Provide full administrative support service
- Setting up and arranging events
- Booking venues and arranging travel
- Liaising with trainers
- Managing multiple trainers diaries
- Production of regular and ad-hoc managements information
- Dealing with the inbound telephone calls and emails in a timely manner
- Achieve agreed objectives and undertake any other duties
- Ad-hoc administration duties, as requested
- To undertake projects as and when required, to support the needs of the business or to achieve departmental objectives
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to liaise with advisers, colleagues and clients in an articulate and professional manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a pressured environment where speed and accuracy are vital
- Ability to use all general Microsoft Office applications
The chance to work for a charity that promotes Health and Well-being in Liverpool as a training coordinator.
If you are passionate about helping young people, this position will allow you to make a difference.
3 Month Assignment in the first instance
Will need to be available to start within 2 weeks.
- Training coordinator