Training Coordinator Job, UK, 12 months
Training Coordinator job, UK, Maidenhead, office based.
As an integral part of everything we do, our employees make a difference in the lives of millions of people… and you will too: we have helped the pharmaceutical industry develop more medicines worldwide than any other company, including the top 50 best-selling drugs on the market today and 100 % of all Oncology drugs approved in 2016.
Explore this Training Coordinator job with us and gain valuable experience with a company where more than 90% of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies are repeat customers.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Training Coordinator on a 12 month fixed term contract to be based in Maidenhead.
In this job you will support learning and development activities for the Covance Clinical Development Services in EMEA, and will play and essential role managing and maintaining training facilities and resources, coordinating event logistics for face-to-face training events and providing and/or coordinating on-site and/or remote support for learners and instructors.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and maintain training facilities and resources: site training calendar and coordination of site facility availability
Coordinate event logistics needs, such as:
- Liaise with external vendors to ensure meeting facilities,
- Coordinate transportation and access to sites/training rooms for instructors and participants,
- Arrange catering and refreshments for training sessions,
- Produce, prep, order and/or print training materials prior to sessions
Provide on-site support for training events, such as:
- Distribution of training materials and tracking attendance,
- Providing logistical assistance to instructors / participants during live sessions and resolve / escalate any logistical / technical issues, as appropriate
- BA, BS Degree Preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Problem-solving skills
- Experience handling learning operations, coordinating logistics, or managing facilities;
- Experience in an internal or external customer facing role; and working with outsourced service providers
To submit your application for this Training Coordinator opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ to be redirected to our Covance careers page.