Training Coordinator Sales - Lancs/Merseyside
3B Training is a multi-accredited training provider delivering health and safety training courses across the UK. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service and dedicate our time to providing quality, worthwhile courses. With training centres from Portsmouth to Durham we've got the UK covered.
In order to deliver the best training services, we employ a tight knit team of superstars! Our employees are at the heart of everything we do so we only employ the most enthusiastic and driven team members. Our ambitious growth plans make 3B Training an exciting place to work, if you're looking to join an amazing team in a growing company, read on…
The Role - Training Coordinator (Sales)
We are looking to appoint a Training Coordinator to help develop the North West region.
Reporting to a Training Advisor, and working between our Liverpool and Wigan offices, the main purpose of this role is to support with the growth of our Lancashire & Greather Manchester regions.
Key duties will include:
- Speaking to customers on the phone and arranging meetings to establish their training needs and providing necessary available options to fulfil their requirements
- Develop relationships with existing clients to turn them in to 'Key Accounts'
- Identifying new business opportunities and relationships
- Producing quotations for clients for public, broker and in-house courses
- Answering customer enquiries, helping them select the right development opportunity for their needs
- Taking bookings via email and phone
- Developing the CRM system with customers, contacts and delegates
- Communicating with key accounts regularly to promote the company
- Developing and maintaining relationships with third party training providers in the region
You will also be required to set up rooms for courses to take place in Liverpool, which will include meeting and greeting customers, ensuring registers are signed and ordering and setting up materials so that courses can run smoothly.
The Person - Training Coordinator (Sales)
The ideal Training Coordinator will:
- Be confident in speaking with customers both over the phone and face to face
- Display assertiveness
- Be proactive in nature
- Be focussed on achieving results
- Have the ability to build strong and profitable business relationships
- Hold a valid UK driving license and own vehicle
You will be confident and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written. In addition, you must be familiar and confident with all Microsoft packages.
The Pay - Training Coordinator (Sales)
In reward for your skills and experience you will be offered a salary of £17,000 - £20,000 depending on experience plus 28 days holiday (including public holidays). The hours of work are Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm with 1 hour for lunch.
Additional benefits after you have completed your probation include company pension scheme and your birthday off as an extra day holiday.
Please follow the link below to apply for this role, including a cover letter on why you think you're perfect for this opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"