This Training Coordinator job will see you joining an innovative management consultancy and provide their clientele with invaluable insights plus training to drive results and deliver performance. Founded in 2008, their quick, convenient and effective learning tools have helped them win juggernaut clients such as the Discovery Channel, the NHS, HSBC and the Home Office - and their products and services now shape some of the world's most iconic companies, major departments of state and local public authorities.
Do you have a Masters or PHD? Looking to share your academic knowledge and insight with professional learners? Then this Training Coordinator job opportunity could be for you.
In this Training Coordinator job, your role will include tutoring in business, leadership & management, research on some of businesses projects inhouse and host seminars. The position will involve tutoring students via online courses, on the phone and face-to-face seminars. This is a fantastic opportunity to teach and tutor professionals for a prestigious management consultancy!
In this Training Coordinator job, you can expect a diverse working day spanning the following tasks:
- Online tutoring in the fields of business, leadership and management
- Engaging with and tutoring professional learners on the phone and online
- Conducting research on in-house projects
- Hosting seminars
- Producing and distributing engaging teaching content
So, what are we looking for?
- A 2:1 degree from a good university and a Masters or PhD
- Tutoring or teaching experience is highly desirable
- Faultless communication skills, both written and verbal
- A customer-oriented, enthusiastic attitude
- A degree or masters in business management and leadership would be advantageous
What else is offer?
- Hone your tutoring and mentoring skills in a top management consultancy
- Beautiful, central offices in the heart of Highbury & Islington
- Work with industry leaders from a wide range of sectors
- Join a young, fun team who work and play hard!
Are you looking for professional teaching jobs and eager to work within an innovative management consultancy? Apply for this Training Coordinator job in London today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job