As a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket, we have an exciting opportunity for a Training Content Developer to work alongside our fast paced, training department.
We are looking for a creative Training Content Developer who will be responsible for creating and producing compelling, informative digital training material from conception and planning through to final edit whilst managing the database of e-Learning content to ensure the development and engagement of all Team Members within the Group.
As the training department is within our Chester Service Centre, you will ideally be based in the North West of England, where you will have the opportunity to work remotely however be able to commute to the Chester Service Centre when required. You must also be able to travel to various locations within the UK to record content.
The role will involve:
- Concept, Story-boarding and scripting of required content
- Manage the groups learning management system daily
- Shooting on location, responsible for camera, lighting and sound
- Editing of videos and other digital material to best communicate key messages to the group
- Coordinate with internal departments to gather usable informative content
- Create promotional graphics for e-learning and other assigned projects
- Analyse usage and engage with our network to communicate performance
- Run internal promotions to engage team members in using our LMS
- Develop departmental bespoke course offering to suit all team members
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premier Pro
- Experience using Photoshop design skills for image manipulation
- Experience at shooting videos using DSLR cameras
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Display good interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of MS Office including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with WordPress based websites is desirable
- Full UK driving license with maximum of 6 points
42.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
What We Offer!
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holiday and opportunity to increase annual leave for time served
- Online employee discount scheme including big discounts to local cinemas, theme park attractions, major retailers and much more
- Healthcare cash plan
- Company pension
- Internal Development Programmes
- Career progression
How to Apply
If you feel that you have the skills required for this role and would like to enhance your career in a successful, growing company, click on the apply button now!
Please note, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application; please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'