MTrec Recruitment, who is part of the Japanese owned global staffing group -BeNEXT Group, is one of the leading recruitment organisations in the North East. The business was established in 2006 and has experienced exponential growth and expansion over the past 14 years, which is continuing an upward trend for the foreseeable future. We provide the North East industrial sectors - manufacturing, engineering, and warehouse/distribution with high quality recruitment solutions, which includes temporary industrial and permanent technical services.
We believe we are an employer of choice in this sector, we operate a highly cohesive team-based structure which ensures all of our customers and candidates receive the best service possible. We have been awarded the highly prestigious Investors in People Award - Silver accreditation, which is a highly acclaimed business award for training, development, and involvement of staff. We are a corporate member of the REC - the governing body for recruitment in the UK, for best practice, ethics, and advice - all of our staff are trained in the Certificate of Recruitment Practice which is part of their on-going professional development and ensures a quality driven level of service is provided to everyone we deal with.
Due to the continued growth of the business we are now looking to strengthen our training recruitment team and recruit a Training Consultant to support develop and grow relationships with a range of clients throughout the region.
The main duties will include;
- Ensure you provide high level candidate care, as you take them through the training process.
- Complete a range of telephone screening and interviewing processes to ensure your clients receive the best candidates on the market.
- Update candidate information logs.
- Complete a range of recruitment administration and compliance checks and duties.
- Ensure all candidate information is accurately recorded onto the company database system.
- Organise training sessions, meeting new learners, provide group presentations.
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times.
The person required must have;
- Demonstrable customer service / administration background with the desire to succeed in training and the recruitment industry.
- Previous office, customer service, or recruitment experience.
- Able to work in a fast-moving target driven environment.
- Possess drive, tenacity and be hard working.
- Naturally customer orientated.
- IT Literate
- Driving licence and access to own car.
- You will be working in a fast-moving dynamic environment.
- As part of your role you will be representing a number of the region’s leading multi-national and SME manufacturing and engineering companies.
- You will receive full training and continuous development to ensure you are fully supported at all times.
- The culture within MTrec is a major strength. You will be working in a very close knit, team orientated environment. Every single staff member is fully supported in all areas of their role.
- MTrec is part of a global staffing group, which is expanding its operations on a continuous basis. The Group has expanded significantly throughout the UK, with a recruitment operation in every major city. You will be working for one of the largest recruitment companies in the UK.
- MTrec is a fully accredited Investors in People organisation to Silver Standard. You will receive the rewards, training and progression for you to enjoy a long-term and highly motivating career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'