Are you an experienced T&C Supervisor/Sales Manager looking to be part of a growing business and effectively deliver T&C to IFAs?
Founded in 2001, this leading independent, directly authorised wealth management firm has become one of the most successful Wealth Managers through organic growth and from acquisitions with invested assets in excess of £700 million under administration. The larger group is AIM listed and currently has over 80 Financial Advisers with in excess of £3bn of AUI. They are looking to urgently recruit a Training and Competence Supervisor to join their team.
Roles and Responsibilities
As T&C Supervisor, your role will be to effectively assist in delivering the training and competence requirements of the firm to their regulated staff (Advisers and Paraplanners). Therefore, your duties will typically include:
- Supervise Advisers within your span of control
- Assess competence of IFAs to identify skills gaps
- Support Advisers with induction training and to obtain CAS status
- Help the IFA’s in developing their business goals and objectives to maximise their success within the business
- Maintain accurate records relating to T&C and other matters
- Accompany IFA’s in client meetings where appropriate, with clear objectives set and feedback provided specific to their competencies
Requirements to consider
In order to be considered for this role you must be level 4 Diploma qualified in Financial Advice. Plus, you should have T&C and/or Sales Management experience. Further exams such as H15, J07 or AF6 would be desirable.
- Salary of £38,000 - £40,000 pa dependent upon experience and qualifications
- Normal working hours - Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm (variable)
- Working from home and from their regional offices
- Your region will cover Hampshire mostly but will include from West Berkshire to Cardiff
- Be part of a growing business that continues to improve and develop
- Working closely with the Head of Compliance to ensure an effect delivery of the Training and Competence across the business
Ideally should be located within Hampshire - alternatively within West Berkshire to Cardiff
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information are given in good faith and Premier Jobs UK Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Premier Jobs UK Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
- Financial Services
- Management Experience