My Financial Services Client are currently recruiting for a Training & Competence Supervisor
To support the management of the application and development of the Training and Competency (T&C) schemes within
Some Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise Advisers in line with the company T&C Scheme. Including the undertaking and documentation of one to one meetings with advisers, as allocated to you by the Head of T&C.
- Set actions for advisers / other AR Firm staff to address risks identified through one to one meetings or separately, and track progress with actions set. Actions should be set in line with the company T&C Scheme.
- Carry out assessments on advisers applying to join the Client, in line with company processes.
- Supervise advisers in line with the company T&C Scheme. Including the undertaking and documentation of one to one meetings with advisers, as allocated to you by the Head of T&C.
- Identify any risks that the client is exposed to which you do not feel can be adequately managed through standard processes, and escalate these to the senior management team.
- Perform additional induction, monitoring, investigatory, remedial and exit/termination work as requested by senior management.
- Liaise with other T&C team members, and colleagues in other areas to provide a cohesive and consistent service to the AR Firms
- Maintain your own competence within your role by maintaining and developing your skills and knowledge via appropriate personal development activity. This should be in line with the T&C Scheme and to cover areas requested by senior management
- CII Diploma in Financial Planning (Level 4) or equivalent
- Cemap or Maq (CF6)
If you would like to understand more about this role then please contact Matt Carter