OVERVIEW; ENINEERING TRAINING MANAGER
Looking for that missing component in your career? This well established Training Provider is looking for a talented and driven Training Manager to manage the day to day running of their centre and the curriculum development and delivery of Engineering programmes. Results driven with a can do attitude, that's you - motivating staff with your sparkling people management and leadership skills, keeping the morale high and making things happen! A generous salary alongside some great company benefits make this opportunity not one to be missed!
Engineering Training Manager: The organisation
- An established and well respected training provider in the south with an enviable and successful track record within government funded and commercial training across many different sectors
Engineering Training Manager: The role
- Based in Havant with some travel around Hampshire.
- Candidates of choice will have sound occupational competence within the Training sector and some knowledge and experience of the Engineering Training sector. You will also have a good understanding of curriculum planning and programme design.
- Managing a team of tutors and assessors and admin staff, you will manage the day to day running of the centre and development and delivery of all Engineering programmes.
- You will be responsible for the planning, organisation and control of all training, ensuring achievement of business plans and compliance with quality standards.
- You will also develop and drive programmes forward to ensure a good Ofsted grade along with managing, developing and coordinating new and existing courses and generating new business opportunities.
- You will be rewarded with a salary of up to 38000K dependent upon qualifications and experience, Life Insurance, Pension Scheme, Travel Expenses, the latest business tools including mobile, laptop etc... together with outstanding career prospects and personal development only re-affirm this fantastic opportunity.
Engineering Training Manager: The essentials.
- Teaching & Assessor Qualifications
- A Full UK Driving License
Engineering Training Manager: Your experience.
- Must have a sound background within the Training Sector
- Extensive people management experience/skills
Engineering Training Manager: The desirables.
- Knowledge & experience of the Work Based Learning and Government Funded Training sector
SALARY/BENEFITS: IQA - Early Years
- Salary £34000K - £38000K
- 45p per mile travel expenses and excellent benefits package
- 26 days A/L + Bank Holidays
Please Note: Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK.