The working hours for this position are Monday-Friday 7:30-4:30
20 days holiday per year, which will increase with service within the company and you will be auto enrolled into a pension scheme if eligible.
As the Training Officer you are responsible for identifying staff training and development needs, and for planning, organising and overseeing appropriate training. Within this position you will be expected to work closely with the Production Manager and the Health and Safety Manager.
Duties include but not limited to:
* Assist in implementation of decisions for training made by HR, Technical and Production Management.
* Assisting with the day to day efficient operation of the Training.
* Updating and maintaining the training related data.
* Conversing with all departmental Management and their representatives for training.
* Contributing to the continuous improvement of training systems.
* Providing assistance to HR and Production requests from other departments such as research, providing information and documentation. Including assessing, inputting and compiling data.
* Training officers are responsible for identifying staff training and development needs, and for planning, organising and overseeing appropriate training.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Lisa Cleverley at the Just Recruitment Group - Sudbury office.
Alternatively apply online to have your details submitted for consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job