REED are working with a great client within professional services in Norwich (NR7) by recruiting for the position of Training and Support Officer to join the team on permanent full time basis.
Working 35 hours per week from Monday to Friday 9am-5pm – some flexibility will be required in relation to course start/end times and travel requirements.
The role will provide non-accounting software support and training to the network
- Design & Delivery of Office365 (Skype for Business, Teams etc) Training courses
- Participate in “relationship building” events with existing and potential franchisees
- Provision of non-accounting support on the core products used by the Network (TaxCalc, Practice Ignition, Receipt Bank, Office365)
- Maintenance of a central knowledgebase of FAQ across the software estate
- Training & Assistance for Office support staff in using key software (i.e. Virtual Cabinet, Webinar software & setup)
- Design & Maintenance of training courses for delivery to the network, using a combined approach of face to face (courses and 1:1, regionally and in Norwich); webinars (groups and 1:1); and self-study materials. Training courses will cover the software elements
You will report to the Senior Software Manager.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience delivering training to all levels and abilities
- An ability to communicate to a wide range of people at differing levels of their career and with different abilities is essential.
- Experience providing software support & remote training
- An understanding of the accounting industry would be an advantage.
What’s in it for me?
- Salary of £24,000 to £26,000 dependant on experience
- 22 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Free Parking
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Pension Scheme
If you are interested in this role, please click apply – ensuring that your CV is up-to-date first including correct contact information.
Opportunity managed by Nikki Cranmer, Executive Consultant, REED -
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'