Slater and Gordon is a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal & complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
This Training and Quality Manager will be responsible for running our training and quality team across Customer Intake operations. The role will deliver against the agreed budget and headcount model to ensure Intake is adequately resourced and intake and inductions are all planned.
The Training and Quality Manager will manage a team of circa 10 colleagues who are responsible for the training and QA of around 200 colleagues. This team was incepted in 2019 to drive best practice within our intake function and create a centre of excellence across our operational teams which compliments the Group investment in quality and training.
- Deliver against our required induction plan for 2020 and beyond, managing the recruitment demand, planning and allocation of resource
- Owning the set-up of all new starters to ensure they are ready for day 1
- Support operations to embed and continuously coach our new staff and upskill existing staff
- Undertake a minimum of 3 QA checks per agent, ensuring we are responsible for the check, governance, remediation and improvement delivery across all areas.
- Create strong working relationships across all areas of operations and the practice areas to provide reassurance we are committed to high quality and driving a culture of continuous improvement.
- Manage a relatively new team, develop them to be high achievers and best in class shared services team.
- Delivery of a new quality framework and infrastructure move
- Creation of a new training programme linked to our L&D ambitions
- Proven track record of managing a high performing team of quality analysts
- Evidence of improvement driven through quality management and coaching
- Experience in the development, delivery and ongoing running of a multi-faceted training plan
- Experience of developing and delivering MI related to quality and presenting to senior leadership results, trends and opportunities
- Experience within an intake/legal operation is desirable
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
- Quality Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'