Training and Quality Manager
Location:Bristol – with the need to travel to second site in Ipswich
Salary: £25k - £35k DoE
Start Date:Immediate Opportunity
Our client is recruiting for a Training and Quality Manager to join their fun, fast-paced vibrant organisation.
The role will focus on leading a team of trainers and coaches to support the organisation’s training and development requirements. They are Investors in People accredited company who pride themselves on being known as a centre of excellence for learning and development by providing first rate customer service.
This role is based in Bristol however as a national organisation, some travel will be expected as required.
Primary Responsibilities of the Training and Quality Manager:
- Leading the Training and Quality Team in order to deliver the Operational Training needs of the Bristol centre. Training needs will include campaign product training, management training and staff development training.
- Identifying training gaps and the implementation of training plans to address them, in line with the Operational needs of the centre.
- The ongoing measurement of training and quality plans to ensure that each are fit for purpose and are achieving the required KPIs.
- Ownership of the overall Training and Quality Framework and working practices of the Training and Quality department.
- Main Training and Quality representation for new business opportunities.
- Delivering effective training to call centre staff
- To devise and develop a training plan that will drive continuous improvement across the Operation.
Requirements of the Training and Quality Manager:
Our client are looking for a professional who should have the drive to achieve results whilst maintaining quality and standards. You will have the ability to absorb and impart factual information to others and ideally be a specialist in the area of quality and training. Communication, the need to enjoy challenging situations and a systematic and perfectionist approach to problems are integral to this role. The ideal candidate will be positive, participative, self-confident, friendly, self-starting, competitive , factual and self-disciplined.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Learning and Development professional who is looking to put their expertise and flair into a growing organisation and be part of a team of customer service experts!
If you feel that you meet the criteria of the Training and Quality Manager role then please apply now!