Enigma People Solutions is seeking an experienced Training and Organisation Development Professional for our globally recognised technology client that is a leading provider of flash memory storage solutions.
Based in our client's Reading office but reporting into the EMEA TMOD Lead based in Israel you will design and execute EMEA annual training plans, based on business goals and corporate guidelines (needs analysis, plan design and execution, budget management , effectiveness assessment).
To be of interest you will be able to demonstrate
· A relevant degree, Masters- an advantage or equivalent relevant work experience
· Experience in delivering training and group facilitation
· Hands on leadership training
· Commercial experience working in a Learning & Development position within a medium sized or large international technology organisation - an advantage
You will take responsibility for :
- Overall responsibility for training plans execution in EMEA, end-to-end
- Implementation of global TMOD processes and programs
- Delivering trainings and facilitating sessions for managers and employees
- Execution of regional leadership development programs
- Support Internal Communication platforms
- Implementation of regional Diversity & Inclusion program
- Monitor Learning & Development programs effectiveness, and continuously act to enhance it
- Keep training records and metrics
On offer is a competitive salary and package including bonus, the opportunity to take a stand out role in your career and to work in a well recognised global technology organisation.
This role will require you to be able and willing to travel to different locations around Europe and the Middle East typically one trip per month of up to a week.
For an initial informal conversation or further details please contact Ben Hanley
- Development Programs