The project training lead will be responsible for managing all learning requirements for a number of projects. This will include:
• working with users to understand their learning needs and preferred learning styles for specific products and building a TNA based on this
• working with the business to understand the business processes and objectives that need to be met
• learning new systems quickly to a high level of proficiency
• developing user led training material based on the output of the TNA and business objectives
• ensuring the user is central to all training material that is developed
• measuring the effectiveness of the training once launched
This role will work on a number of projects and will include gathering the learning requirements from the users, business and project teams, creating a learning plan and presenting this back to the project team and then designing innovative and engaging learning deliverables to match that plan. The learning output will be varied based on the product this role will be supporting - but innovation is key! The role will be based in Milton Keynes but travel to London (or other regional offices) will be required.
The successful applicant will come from a learning and development background with proven project management skills - managing a project through from the scoping stage to project closure. They will have experience of producing TNA’s for different user groups and know how to create learning material based on different learning styles. They will be used to working with people from all levels of an organisation in order to understand what learning is required to support the user and will be confident in asking 'why’ in order to get to the underlying requirements. They will be an experienced learning designer with instructional design experience. Experience of designing online learning is essential - preferably with some gamification experience. The successful applicant must also have a thirst for learning new technologies and be able to pick up new technology quickly.
They will have excellent communication skills. They must demonstrate a friendly, professional and approachable manner and be customer focussed. Excellent organisational and time management skills are essential as is the ability to multi-task. The successful candidate must demonstrate a methodical, analytical and clear approach to problems and how to negotiate to solutions. They will be able to work using their own initiative and show attention to detail in both their own work and others within the team when reviewing content. Commitment to working with the team to maintain a positive team spirit, with a desire and drive to meet and exceed team targets is essential.
This role will include the following activities:
• Project management of multiple learnings elements for a number of internal projects
• Liaise with stakeholders from across the organisation to ascertain learning requirements and drive the project through to completion
• Provide creative and innovative ideas to ensure all learning developed is engaging and appropriate to the audience
• Develop learning content for both online and classroom delivery channels following the development process and using the most appropriate tools
• Ensure knowledge transfer occurs as and when required e.g Train the Trainer
• Perform administrative tasks as and when required
Your work, your choice
How long does impact take? How long is a piece of string? How many seconds does a solution contain? How can we possibly tell? After all, impact can be huge or small. Immediate or years in the making. At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk.
We, therefore, carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. If the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated below, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Location: Milton Keynes, with some travel to London.
Home working available
Monday - Friday between 09:00 and 17:30
Your professional experience
This role will have responsibility for:
• Managing the learning deliverables for a number of internal projects to ensure they are delivered on time, to scope and within Brand
• Managing resources for the projects
• Reporting progress and flag any potential risks/issues to the team leader
• Developing innovative and engaging online learning and classroom training using a number of different tools
• Delivering virtual or classroom training if required
This role will need the following skills/qualifications:
• GCSE or equivalent in English/Maths - essential
• Experience of the core Microsoft Office packages - essential
• Experience within a training or technical environment role - essential
• Experience of creating learning content - essential
• Advanced PowerPoint skills - essential
• Windows 10 and Office 2016 experience - essential
• Experience of using Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Ontuitive Cloud - highly desirable
• CIPD in Learning & Development - desirable
• Gamification experience - desirable
Your service line
Internal Client Services
At Deloitte, we’re all about collaboration. And nowhere is this more apparent than among our 2,000-strong internal client services team. With our combined specialist skills, we provide all the essential support and advice our client-facing colleagues need, right across the firm. We impact every area of our business, every day. From solving IT issues quickly and efficiently, to ensuring our people get the best possible training, to guiding colleagues on their tax and pensions. From our centralised hubs in Milton Keynes and Cardiff, we live, breathe and deliver the Deloitte experience.
For a full job description please click apply
Requisition code: 147725