Training and Events Coordinator 12 month FTC
As well as a competitive salary you will be offered 24 days holiday + bank holidays, training and support to aid your development, enrolment onto a health scheme, a pension contribution a subsidised restaurant onsite and more!
Your duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
• Progressing client registrations (acknowledgement, database, invoice)
• Delivery of administration for training events (liaison with clients/speakers, materials, venue requirements etc)
• Proactive pursuit of enquiries to enhance income & business development opportunities both in training and when covering Reception
• Effective communications within the delivery team and various stakeholders
• Resolving problems with both internal/external clients satisfactorily
As the successful candidate you will be:
- confident and driven
- able to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- able to use IT software effectively
- able to work from your own initiative
- able to pick up new processes quickly
- highly organised and efficient
For more information contact email@example.com today!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'