As one of the UK’s leading training providers, Interserve Learning & Employment is now delivering Professional Apprenticeships in the workplace. As part of this new and exciting venture, we have a number of great job opportunities available. We are currently recruiting for experienced Training & Development Officers to join our ever-expanding organisation with experience within Project Management and are keen to share their experiences with Apprentices.
As a Training & Development Officer, you will need to advise, teach, guide and support learners to progress within their Apprenticeship in Associate Project Management and support Apprentice to achieve their qualification on time. You need to possess knowledge and skills within Project Management to guide your Apprentices to acquire specific skills and behaviours in becoming an effective and professional Project Manager. You will need to understand the importance of delivering a quality programme which includes liaising with the employer to identify areas where the Apprentices need further development and also discuss the overall progression of the Apprentices on their programme.
You will be responsible for maintaining an effective caseload of learners through their apprenticeship journey and enable them to achieve all aspects of their apprenticeship including End Point Assessment.
For further information about being a Training and Development Officer, please follow this link:
Knowledge skills & experience
We are looking for caring people who are passionate about supporting learners through their development journey, our essential requirements are:
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA/A1/D32/33)
- Level 4 or above Teaching Qualification (CTTLS, PGCE, Cert.ed or equivalent)
- Level 5 or above qualification in Management/Project Management
- Level 2 qualification in English & Mathematics
- Minimum 3 years occupational/vocational experience in Project Management
- Experience delivering high level qualifications to learners
- Level 4 or above qualification in Project Management
- APM PMQ or Prince 2
- Quality Assurance Qualification (TAQA L4, V1, D34)
- Working for Interserve, you will need to be a people person, representing and promoting our values to our learners & employers. Bringing better to life, taking pride in what you do, doing the right thing, sharing your voice and allowing others to be heard too.
- Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment with Interserve Learning & Employment will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- As a Disability Confident and Investors in Diversity organisation, we are committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We also offer a guaranteed interview scheme for applicants with a disability who meet our minimum selection criteria.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'