So that's us. Now, let's talk about your role.
When it comes to our employee's, we want them to not only feel comfortable in their new role but confident that they can thrive. So we need an experienced trainer who can deliver comprehensive legal training programmes and solutions to the business. As a Training and Development Officer you will also provide constructive feedback to our employee's and support them through the transition into their new roles. The successful candidate will also carry out additional reviews on employee's performance and provide this to their new managers to help with their new roles.
What do we need from you?
- Excellent communication and delivery skills
- Ability to adapt to different learning styles/requirements while training
- Previous experience within a training and development role preferably within a contact centre or collections environment
- Previous experience within a contact centre environment (essential) preferably collections
- Previous experience in designing and creating course material
- CIPD level 3 in L&D (desirable)
How do we say thank you?
You have a huge impact on our success and our rewards reflect this. With us you'll get:
- A competitive salary and annual pay reviews
- Annual bonus
- 3% flexible benefits; whether you're into fitness or extra holidays, there's something for you.
- Our on-site subsidised restaurants serve great food all day.
- Cancel your gym membership we have one on site - it's free!
- Free parking.
- A fantastic culture with more little perks along the way.
Once you get here, you'll still be going places. We really want to work with you to make your career what you want it to be, so we offer a load of different opportunities to help you develop.
Got the lowdown? Like what you see? Make an application so we can consider you for the role.
Take the next step and apply
- Learning and Development Officer
- Learning and Development Trainer
- Learning and Development Advisor
- Induction Trainer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'