Brewster Pratap are working with a leading learning and development company, providing training, with headoffice based in Sheffield. We are working on a variety of roles across the UK. This is a great opportunity for someone with a background in HR and looking for a Learning and Development role based across the West Midlands.
Rated as 'Good' by Ofsted and as one of the UK's leading training providers, the introduction of the Apprenticeship Levy has created some new and exciting opportunities.
Are you a Training and Development Officer/Teacher/Tutor looking for that chance to make a real difference to someone's career?
We are working with a number of large employers and are recruiting trainers to deliver HR accredited qualifications to their employees.
As a Training and Development Officer you will be passionate about inspiring learners to achieve their goals and aspirations using your own experience and knowledge of HR.
Delivering training programmes on site, you will need to advise, teach, guide and support learners to achieve their chosen qualifications on time with a high level of quality, including liaising with the employer on the progress of the learners. You will be confident delivering in a classroom environment or delivering to small groups, putting quality at the forefront of everything you do - for your learners, employers and staff team.
Able to deliver up to level 5 in HR as a minimum and confident to deliver all stages of the programme from initial engagement, meeting with prospective employers and learners, you will use a range of teaching methods and techniques to suit individual learners and deliver all aspects of the Apprenticeship provision.
Your enthusiasm will be infectious and coupled with your desire to make a change, we will offer an exciting environment allowing you to develop your career and equip you and your learners for success.
Knowledge skills & experience
We are looking for caring people who are passionate about supporting learners through their development journey, our essential requirements are:
- CIPD Level 5 or equivalent
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA L3/A1/D32/33)
- Level 3 or above Teaching Qualification with experience and confidence in teaching groups of individuals
- Level 2 qualification in English & Mathematics
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in HR plus familiarity with the role covered by the apprenticeship
- Current CPD activity that shows they are up to date with current developments in the sector
- Technical and management expertise to ensure they can assess all areas of the Standard
- Understanding of any qualification used within the apprenticeship
- Level 4 or above Teaching Qualification (Cert Ed, PGCE, CTLLS or DTLLS)
- Quality Assurance Qualification (TAQA L4, V1, D34)
- Additional Specialism Specific Qualifications
- Level 2 Functional Skills in ICT
- Understanding of the change from Frameworks to Standards
You will need to be a people person, representing and promoting our values to our learners & employers. Bringing better to life, taking pride in what you do, doing the right thing, sharing your voice and allowing others to be heard too.
Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
As a Disability Confident and Investors in Diversity organisation, we are committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We also offer a guaranteed interview scheme for applicants with a disability who meet our minimum selection criteria.
For London there is a £4k weighting depending on location.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
- Learning and Development