Customer Service and Security Training & Development OfficerTutor/Teacher/Trainer/L&D Consultant
Based in London
Full and part time applications will be considered.
As one of the UK’s leading training providers, the introduction of the Apprenticeship Levy has created some new and exciting opportunities for Interserve Learning and Employment.
Are you a Training and Development Officer/Teacher/Tutor looking for that chance to make a real difference to someone’s career?
As part of a new and exciting Security Futures Project with partners both in the public and private sectors, we are now are recruiting trainers to support this fantastic initiative, by delivering Apprenticeship qualifications to their employees.
As a Training and Development Officer you will be passionate about inspiring learners to achieve their goals and aspirations using your own experience and knowledge of Customer Service and security.
Delivering training programmes on site, you will need to advise, teach, guide and support learners to achieve their chosen qualifications on time with a high level of quality, including liaising with the employer on the progress of the learners. You will be confident delivering in a classroom environment or delivering to small groups, putting quality at the forefront of everything you do - for your learners, employers and staff team.
You will be responsible for maintaining an effective caseload of learners through their apprenticeship journey and enable them to achieve all aspects of their apprenticeship including End Point Assessment.
You will be able to deliver up to level 3 in Customer Service with experience in the security industry and be confident to deliver all stages of the programme. You will be responsible from initial engagement, meeting with prospective employers and learners, use a range of teaching methods and techniques to suit individual learners and deliver all aspects of the Apprenticeship provision.
Your enthusiasm will be infectious and coupled with your desire to make a change, we will offer an exciting environment allowing you to develop your career and equip you and your learners for success.
Salary: £23-26,000 per annum + Southern Weighting allowance of up to £4,000k depending on home address
Due to the nature of the role, there will be an expectation of travelling around the region.
We are looking for caring people who are passionate about supporting learners through their development journey, our essential requirements are:
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA L3/A1/D32/33)
- Level 3 or above Teaching Qualification
- NVQ Level 4 or above in Customer Service/Business and Commerce
- Level 2 qualification in English & Mathematics
- Ability demonstrate a minimum of 3 years occupational experience in the relevant occupational area
- Experience and confidence in teaching groups of individuals
- Experience of security training
- Level 4 or above Teaching Qualification (Cert Ed, PGCE, CTLLS or DTLLS)
- Quality Assurance Qualification (TAQA L4, V1, D34)
- NVQ Level 4 or above in Business & Commerce qualifications (Customer Service or Management)
- Additional Specialism Specific Qualifications
- Level 2 Functional Skills (English, Mathematics & ICT)
- Understanding of the change from Frameworks to Standards
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job