Reports to: Centre Manager
Business Sector: Automotive / Customer Service
Our client is a market leader within their field and are now wishing to recruit a Training &Development Manager to join their professional team.
To design, develop and deliver training material. Carry out training needs analysis, researching subjects and being committed to the training process through to completion. Also responsible for quality monitoring across different departments, liaising with team managers and providing performance updates and recommendations. In addition there will also be a requirement to take on various ad-hoc projects.
This is an exciting and demanding role for someone with passion and commitment together with the required skill set to influence and engage staff in the pursuit of continuous improvement.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIOUR AND SKILLS
- IT Literate (Competent in MS Office e.g.Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Problem-solving and analysis.
- Written and verbal communication.
- Presentation Skills.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- An ability to learn & document new systems and processes.
- Learning facilitation.
- The ability to learn, document and roll out new systems.
- Demonstrates an understanding or learning theories.
- Analytical and committed to rigorous quality standards
Background and knowledge:
- Good communicator.
- Creative thinking.
- Embraces change.
- Displays excellent organisational skills and pays close attention to detail.
- Minimum 2 years+ working within a training environment, although transferable skill will be considered.
- A positive attitude and a creative nature is key.
- Completion of own Quality monitoring targets and contributing to team target as required.
- Maintain high levels of customer awareness and flexibility.
- Report areas of improvement or concern to line manager.
- Work as a conscientious team member.
- Complete all projects within agreed deadlines and provide regular progress updates.
- Maintain training documents and supporting material.
- Proactive self-development.
- Please include your salary expectations when applying.
- Attach CV and brief cover letter
Interviews being held locally.
For further information please contact Austin Clarke Search and Selection.
- Personal Development
- Staff Training
- Delivering Projects
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'