£23,500 + Benefits
• Fully understand the standards for the awards being delivered and assessed.Be able to interpret the knowledge requirements in ways that are appropriate to candidates at all levels.
• Be able to assess written and oral communication as specified by the evidence required.
• Generate own starts through relationship building within the establishment.
• To provide Information, Advice and Guidance, plan assessments and provide qualitative feedback with the learners to support their development and completion of their qualifications
• Create monthly reviews for each learner on programme.
• Work to programme completion timescale (12 to 16 weeks depending on programme)
• Have effective planning and organisational skills to ensure deadlines and KPIs are met
• Ensure the full embedding of all Equal Opportunities policies, Health & Safety and our confidentiality agreement requirements are complied with and that all candidates are given fair access to assessments.
• To adhere to company policies and procedures at all times.
Qualifications & Training
• D32, D33 or A1
• Further academic development in the assessment field or equivalent Vocational Qualification.
• Member of professional body
Salary: £23.5k + benefits