We are looking for a Training Administrator to provide support to a workplace wellbeing training team.
You will be working for a mental health charity, who make sure anyone with a mental health problem has somewhere to turn for advice and support; in total over 20,000 people in Oxfordshire access services each year.
Position: Training Administrator – Workplace Wellbeing
Location: Home based initially. After lockdown the base will be Osney Mead in Oxford with some home working. Some travel within Oxfordshire may be required.
Salary: £21,748 - £24,982 per annum, pro rata – (Point 11 -18 NJC Salary Scale)
Hours: Full or part time hours (26 - 37 hours per week)
Closing Date: 31st May
About the Role
As Training Administrator you will provide support to the workplace wellbeing training team in all areas of administration. Responsibilities will vary from week to week depending on schedules and priorities, but regular tasks will include:
- Taking and typing minutes
- Maintaining and updating databases and booking systems, using CRM, ThankQ
- Taking enquiries from and liaising with existing and potential clients
- Filing and maintaining records
- Booking and coordinating logistics for training courses and meetings
- Preparing training materials and ensuring required stock is available and posted on time
- Using the CRM system to produce regular income and training delivery reports
- Inputting data from feedback forms to relevant systems
- Ensuring effective liaison with all stakeholders and teams internally and externally
- General administrative support to the Training Team and wider Development Team when necessary
- Ensuring administrative deadlines are met
- Marketing and social media support
- Supervision and training of team members
As Training Administrator, you will be an efficient administration professional with the ability to prioritise your workload and use your initiative.
You will have experience of:
- Working in an administrative role
- Minute taking
- Using booking and diary systems
- Posting on social media, creating materials using Canva or similar and updating web content
- Using Microsoft office and CRM’s
As a member of the team you will need to be willing to work flexibly in response to changing organisational requirements and outside of normal office hours on occasion.
Other roles you may have experience of could include: Training, Training Administrator, Admin, Administrator, Administration, Training Coordinator, Training and Events Administrator, Events Coordinator, Marketing Assistant, Social Media Coordinator, Training Assistant.
- Training Administrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'