£11-£13 per hour
Contract until end of the year
The Training Administrator role forms and integral part of the training function within this global organisation. You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running across the training functions including:
- Creating training packs
- Organising training locations
- Compiling bid packages
- Raising PO’s and invoices
- Ordering stationary
To be considered for this role you will
- Be computer literate and completely comfortable with the entire MS Office portfolio including Excel, word and Powerpoint
- Be organised and competent managing multiple diary’s
- Have strong general administration skills
- Have great attention to detail
- Previous experience within a training function will be beneficial.
- Knowledge of SAP also beneficial
This is a temporary contract and the contract will run until December 2020, however there is a strong likelihood this will be extended and even made a permanent role for the right candidate.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'