Our client is looking for a training administrator to join this growing recruitment agency offering a fantastic opportunity to further develop and evolve with the their future plans.
Training Administrator Job Description
- Booking and administering training courses (including the provision of course feedback)
- Producing and printing training materials
- Management of training documentation and files
- Management of e-learning platform
- Documentation of meetings in the form of structured minutes
- Assistance in the management of the Mentorship programme
- Analysing data to help create development plans for personnel.
- Organisation of team building days.
Skills (must have)
- Organised by being productive
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Numerical Skills
- Computer skills including knowledge of Powerpoint and Excel
Skills (nice to have)
Ability to work under pressure
Adapting to change
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'