We are currently looking for an experienced Training Coordinator for our Aberdeen Client. If you are people focussed, passionate, organised and have the ability to create effective relationships quickly this could be the job for you. In exchange for your hard work you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package, in addition to this you will working at a company that champions personal/professional development and growth wherever possible.
• Assigning training to delegates of core clients who need new or updated certification
• Responding to incoming telephone calls, replying to emails and enquiries
• Communicating with key account holders, delegates and third-party training providers
• Planning and using initiative/coordination skills to secure training in most suitable location for delegates
• Liaising with the administration team to ensure no impact to delegates competency
• Ensure requests are handled in line with service level agreements
• Training support & development
• Working accurately to ensure all data input into to the system is correct and completed in a timely manner in accordance with KPI’s
• Previous experience working as a Training Administrator or Coordinator Advantageous
• Ability to manage a busy workload
• Communicate effectively with a broad range of stakeholders
• Ability to coordinate and run busy training department, updating records accurately
• Competent user of Microsoft office suite
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'