A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Training Administrator to join a large and well established organisation based on the Fylde Coast. This is a great opportunity to put your own stamp on a new role. Some of the key areas of responsibility will include:
- Supporting Managers with learning administration for all learning activity within the organisation
- Providing administrative support for the internal management development programme
- Raising invoices for all learning activity
- Updating and maintaining content for all learning material and the e-learning platform
- Working with the IT department to develop and maximise use of the e-learning platform
- Compiling reports on feedback for all learning activities
If you are well organised and have excellent attention to detail, along with good IT skills please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'