Training Administrator – At Ikon Training we understand the value of redefining working relationships into partnerships. We are currently looking for a confident and passionate Training Administrator to join our dynamic, high growth business to ensure the successful running of our training both locally and across the UK
As a Training Administrator you will be responsible for the end-to-end coordination of all training, making sure every part of our customers' experience runs smoothly. The role will be varied but the key responsibilities are;
- Scheduling the delivery of training, whilst managing client’s requirements and trainer availability.
- Supporting the Training team as point of contact including arranging travel, hotel bookings and trainer’s expenses.
- Assisting with Induction of new trainers.
- High levels of communication with clients, venues and suppliers to ensure the smooth running of courses.
- Organising the distribution of training materials to trainers; creating and processing course paperwork; monitoring and arrangement of training facilities.
- Managing an existing client data base and maintaining accurate up to date records and create reports to present at weekly meetings.
- Processing the administration for each booking, including obtaining Purchase orders and raising invoices.
- Contributing to the development of new processes and streamlining existing systems within the department.
Our ideal candidates will be:
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with the ability to liaise and build strong relationships with people at all levels (internally and externally).
- Highly organised and strong administrator with the ability to follow and build upon our existing procedures.
- Attention to detail, high level of accuracy and be commercially aware.
- Enjoy working in a busy team environment – must be able to work under pressure and manage conflicting priorities.
- Highly computer literate and a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office and databases.
- Self-starter: able to work alone and with speed and precision, able to follow up issues and chase action without prompting
- Handle unexpected issues in line manager’s absence in an appropriate manner and resolve problems.
- You must have the right to work in the UK without restrictions
Desirable skills and experience are:
- Experience in a training or education environment.
- Finance experience would be an advantage, with experience on the Accounts Software Xero
- Knowledge of the CRM ACT
On offer is a salary of £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience along with free onsite parking, 20 days holiday, regular team social events as well as free tea, coffee and fruit.
If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Strictly no agencies please
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiter and Online Job Advertiser. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: training, trainer, operations, administration, finance
By applying for this role, you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information you provide in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any other recruiting company who are working directly with Spider for recruitment advertising purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'