We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated marketsJob Description
About the role
At an exciting time for Link Asset Services, we have a Training Administrator position available in our Shareholder Solutions area of the business. Based in our Huddersfield office, reporting to the Supervisor, you will be part of a busy, operational team, carrying out duties relating to legal, dividend and correspondence work within the Registration Services area.
Day to day, you will plan and deliver training and coaching to administration colleagues within the department so that they are able to provide a high quality service for all our clients, shareholders and outside agencies in a confident and faultless manner.
The administrators you will be training complete daily tasks such as:
- Maintenance of all shareholder information
- Communicating via phone, email and letter with shareholders, external third party agents and internal colleagues
- Responding to and ideally resolving any queries as they come up, or referring them to the Team Leader when appropriate
- Offering constructive feedback to resolve complex issues
- Assisting in the maintenance of filing, record keeping and the destruction of items.
- Making sure administration is processed to service standards, maintaining order of priority
What being a Training Administrator involves:
You will provide consistent support to all colleagues, monitoring errors and providing feedback where necessary to improve performance.
The operations team is split into various teams who focus on different aspects of share administration, such as:
Day to day this team scrutinise legal documents for acceptability and apply to the relevant register.
Day to day, this team deals with cheque queries and reissues.
Day to day this team deals with general queries, mainly via email or telephone.
Skills and Qualities you'll need:
- G.C.S.E Maths and English grade 'C’ or above
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel
- Experience required in data entry (alpha & numeric)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, in particular a confident telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisation skills
- Excellent customer/client service skills
- Knowledge of shareholder practices
- Investment Operations Certificate IOC Compulsory Modules (Stage 1 & 2):
- Introduction to Investments & Securities
- FCA Regulatory Environment
- Investment Operations Certificate IOC Technical Modules Stage 3 (one of the following modules)
- CREST Settlement
- Asset Servicing (Corporate Actions)
- Operational Risk
- Global Custody
- Global Settlement
- Company Secretarial Practise and SHARE Registration Practice ICSA certificate (CCSP)