The HR Division of SF Group are currently recruiting for a Training Administrator for their client based in Foston. The client offers on site parking, a friendly environment as well as an attractive sector to join.
The Training Administrator will:
- Support the Learning and Development Manager and HR team with any training needs planning for varying levels throughout the business.
- Collect and analyse data on capability and learning needs of the organisation reporting back to the managers.
- Research and source the learning options for managers for various needs.
- Support the communication of learning plans and their benefits.
- Build knowledge around learning and talent development approaches used by other organisations
- Tailor advice and support to the learning needs of the individual.
- The individual will also be involved in building up the training diary, working closely with the line managers and HR to improve the training provided.
The Training Administrator will have a passion for Learning and Development, talk enthusiastically around this, support the delivery of training programmes and gain feedback from potential future leaders.