The HR Division of SF Group are currently recruiting for a Training Administrator for their client based in Foston. The client offers on site parking, a friendly environment as well as an attractive sector to join.
The Training Administrator will:
- Support the Learning and Development Manager and HR team with any training needs planning for varying levels throughout the business.
- Collect and analyse data on capability and learning needs of the organisation reporting back to the managers.
- Research and source the learning options for managers for various needs.
- Support the communication of learning plans and their benefits.
- Build knowledge around learning and talent development approaches used by other organisations
- Tailor advice and support to the learning needs of the individual.
- The individual will also be involved in building up the training diary, working closely with the line managers and HR to improve the training provided.
The Training Administrator will have a passion for Learning and Development, talk enthusiastically around this, support the delivery of training programmes and gain feedback from potential future leaders.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"