*Free parking, great offices, pension scheme*
*You need to be immediately available*
Our well established client is looking for someone to join their company on a temporary to permanent basis. This person will be responsible for the effective scheduling, delivery and administration of portfolio training courses.
Day to day duties;
- Support the day to day management of the training center and its resources to ensure effective daily operations and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for course scheduling, trainer rotas and learner outcomes
- Maintaining and building effective customer relationships with key clients
- Support the production and marketing of training and assessment products to both internal and external clients
- Liaise and communicate effectively with the business HR Manager to ensure the effective support to satisfy all training and development needs
- Maintain the storage of all hard copy training and assessment files
- Control the issue of physical resources for training events
- Work with the Operations Director and Financial Controller to maintain debtors list at acceptable levels
- Excellent level of numeracy and written English
- Experience in administration, office management or customer facing roles
- Able to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Able to prioritise own workload, self-motivated and capable of working flexibly and to strict deadlines
- Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced team
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to receive your CV. Please send your CV to .
To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering. Registration takes approximately 1 hour.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on. Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are.
Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, footers or text boxes.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer' and confirm Office Angels are an Employment Business (short term/contracts) or Recruitment Agency (perms).
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.