Location: Sutton Coldfield
Job type: Permanent, Full Time
Sector: Administration and Secretarial
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000
Are you a bright, diligent and highly organised administrator with a minimum of 12 months experience?
Do you thrive working in a fast paced environment while working to a tight time schedule?
If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading international training firm in Sutton Coldfield!
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, incisive and extremely organised individual to plan and organise our client's events across the UK and internationally.
Key duties include:
- Researching, organising and booking venues for events in both the UK and abroad
- Arranging travel on behalf of colleagues
- Organising international work permits on behalf of colleagues as and when it is required
- Administrative duties including invoice generation and monthly billing
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes and skills:
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Exceptional organisational and administration skills
- The ability to build, nurture and maintain strong relationships with suppliers
- The ability to work well within a team
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- A proactive, 'can-do' attitude
If you have the necessary skills required and are an experienced Training Administrator, then get in touch with Alison or Louise today!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job