3B Training is a multi-accredited training provider delivering health and safety training courses across the UK. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service and dedicate our time to providing quality, worthwhile courses.
We are a growing business with a tight knit team of enthusiastic employees. Our ambitious growth plans make 3B an exciting place to work.
We are looking for an Administrator in Watford to support the Training team in order to ensure that customers receive a seamless experience from enquiry to certification.
- Informing accrediting bodies of courses which are due to take place
- Handling course cancellations
- Making sure all relevant paperwork is collated and in order following training courses
- Creating, processing and checking certificates before sending them on to clients and delegates
- Answering inbound calls and taking messages
- Updating CRM as necessary
Customer Care/Training Duties
- Greeting customers and ensuring the course registers are signed
- Taking enquiries and passing them onto to the relevant member of the team
- Taking Bookings via email and phone and adding delegates onto courses
- Emailing clients on offers, discounts & promotions
- Material checking for courses
- Ensuring the are enough refreshments for each course
- Loading and emptying the dishwasher daily
- Ensuring training rooms are tidy at the end of each day
To be considered for this role you must have a background in Training or Construction as well as proven experience in a similar customer facing role with strong Administration skills.
You will have excellent customer service skills, be confident and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written. In addition, you must be fully conversant with all Microsoft packages.
The ideal person
In reward for your skills and experience you will be offered a salary of £17,000 - £19,000 plus 28 days holiday (including public holidays). The hours of work are Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm with 1 hour for lunch.
Please follow the link below to apply for this role, including a cover letter on why you think you're perfect for this opportunity.