Job Title: Training Administrator
Job Type: Part Time
Hours: 8:30am - 2pm
Days of work: Monday - Friday
Salary: £20,000 pro rata
Location: Welwyn Garden City
bathstore, the country's leading specialist bathroom retailer with 165 stores across the UK, have an exciting opportunity for a Part Time - Training Administrator to support our continued success, which has seen us achieve double digit growth for 4 consecutive years!
What we are looking for?
- The ideal candidate will have Admin experience
- A strong and effective communicator
- Good use of all Microsoft programmes
- A personable individual with a 'can do’ attitude
- Excellent organisational skills
- Immediate start preferable
What the role entails?
- Booking and coordinating training for all bathstore employees
- Sorting travel, accommodation and food orders for all new starters
- Organising training dates and liaising with Trainers and Regional Managers
- Working closely with the Recruitment and HR teams
- Being the first point of contact for all new starters, dealing with any enquiries efficiently
- Organising bookings for all conference rooms throughout the business
- Arrange log ins, reports and any assistance for our Health and Safety courses
- Authorise all drivers for our company pool cars
- Adhoc activities
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply now and our Internal Recruitment team will be in touch!
- Organisational Skills
- Telephone Manner
- Hotel Booking