Training Academy Manager - Aesthetics
Start date: ASAP
Location: Manchester City Centre, M3
Hours: Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm
One of Manchester's leading Aesthetic companies are in search for a Manager for their blooming Training Academy in the heart of the City Centre. With academy intakes throughout the UK, you will be working closely with the Head Practitioner to oversee the business and their courses. You will be the point of contact for all past/present/future students and liaise with the Admin Assistants, along with others on the tight-knit team. You will be trained by the current Academy Manager, as they will be moving positions in the business.
Your duties will include:
- Maintain up to date knowledge of trends/legislation within the Aesthetics industry
- Send out pre-study manuals/materials to new students
- Prepare training courses - e.g. print manuals, stock checks, consumables checks
- Arrange the printing/sending out of certificates to qualified students
- Liaise with the CPD accreditation company
- Recruit models for Model days
- Create and maintain a database of models to keep in touch with - contact with dates and special offers
- Strategize and develop ways to grow the business
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1 year experience in a manager role
- Effective communication, influencing and innovative skills
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Enthusiasm and hunger to succeed
- Ability to use initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
- Experience in the Aesthetics industry
This is a very exciting and unique opportunity to grow with a leading Manchester-based Aesthetics business with a large social media presence.
Please apply or send your CV to
- Academy Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'