Délifrance have a fantastic new opportunity for an enthusiastic, highly skilled Trainer to join our world leading organisation on a permeant contract.
Our story started in France in the 1980s, when we created the first ever quick-frozen part-baked baguette. Since then, Délifrance has never stopped developing bread, viennoiserie, patisserie and savoury products for foodservice providers, retailers and bakers.
We are committed to creating an environment that motivates, develops, and respects each employee. If you are looking for more than just a job, then Délifrance could be the place for you!
If you have the drive and passion to take on this Trainer position, you need to read on…...
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive Salary - Up to £27,000 (Dependent on Experience)
- Company pension scheme
- Vibrant working environment
- Excellent career progression
Key Responsibilities of the Trainer:
- Deliver training to all staff at both Company locations (Southall & Leicester)
- Improve/implement training materials/power point presentations by working closely with department managers to continually improve our training delivery
- Ensure that all training files are up to date at all times and recorded in the system
- Train all employees to ensure compliance with all mandatory training at both sites
- Support UK Training Manager/HR Advisor in sourcing and arranging external training courses
- Be practical and proactive in seeking new ways to complete training and assessments
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the training completed
- Work closely with Line Managers to ensure staff receive appropriate notice to be released for training and that they attend punctually
- Setting up online eLearning training when required and support where needed
- Working with Managers to identify in house training needs
- Support the HR Department by taking minutes during meetings
- To undertake any projects or duties as required by the UK Training Manager /HR Advisor
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 2 years training experience in an industrial environment
- Strong communicator (verbal & written) - letters, reports, internal briefings, training courses and presentations
- Treat people as equals
- Work comfortably within a team
- Deliver "right first time" and on time
- See things through to completion
- Good level of PC literacy (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
So, what are you waiting for? Apply for this exciting Trainer position now!
- Corporate Training
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'