Our client, based in Buckinghamshire, is currently recruiting for a Trainer on a 12 month fixed term contract. Our client is an established and community not-for-profit leader in their region, and is an expanding business with a growing portfolio.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salary is in the region of £29,000, negotiable subject to experience.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years’ experience within an L&D function and hold relevant Learning & Development qualifications.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Co-ordinating all aspects of the training cycle, from training request through to analysis of impact of training
* Providing guidance to employees on the use of all Employee Development systems including the Performance Management System
* Analysing information and producing statistical data and reports in support of Employee Development activity
* Maintaining accurate budget data in relation to learning and development expenditure
* Reviewing employees’ training requests and recommending approvals to the Employee Development Manager
* Ensuring that training provided is in line with the Trust’s strategic objectives and within approved budgets
* Delivering training courses and workshops as required, from classroom based learning to one-to-one tuition, or coaching as appropriate
* Supporting managers in completing training needs analysis (via Learning Pathways) to support the induction of employees new into posts
* Co-ordinating the Apprenticeship Levy Programme, work experience for students and work shadowing initiatives
* Participating in Employee Development projects, providing regular progress reports and ensuring timescales and budgets are adhered to
Knowledge /Experience/Expertise required:
* Certificate in L&D Practice
* Departmental project delivery experience
* Training & development delivery experience
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Employee Development, Employee Engagement, Learning & Development, Training & Development, L&D, T&D, Organisational Development, Apprenticeships, Data Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Employee Engagement
- Training Needs Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"