Do you love realising growth potential? As Regional Trainer for PPHE Hotel Group, you'll support achieving the Group’s vision, mission and operating goals through realising growth potential with a variety of high quality, tailored and inspiring Training programmes and initiatives.
Main role and objectives:
The Regional Trainer provides our team members with the skills and knowledge they require to realise growth potential across the UK and ensure the delivery of an Inspirational Guest Experience.
As the Regional Trainer UK, you will guide and support our team members through a variety of learning and development interventions in line with our L&D framework.
You’ll support the Regional Training Manager to ensure that all business objectives and strategies are met in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
- Deliver a range of training initiatives to the UK team members, supporting the Regional Training Manager and HR Business Partners to ensure that plans are developed to meet business needs
- Oversee training processes for all new and existing team members; ensuring the comprehension and execution of brand standards are met and aligned to you:niversity and organisational needs
- Ensure team members are effectively on-boarded in keeping with PPHE Hotel Group brand standards, ensuring that all team members successfully complete Discovery Books, the Feeling Welcome Induction Programme and you:niversity learning curriculums relevant to their level
- Support the Regional Training Manager to identify training and development needs within the Park Plaza Hotels through job analysis, performance evaluation, talent meetings
- Liaise with Regional Training Manger to coordinate planned training activities in the UK and co-ordinating the Training Calendars ensuring it is up-to-date, accurate, and communicated effectively on the you:niverse and to all key stakeholders regularly
- Support to create, develop and ensure approval for training content, materials and programs aligned to meet the needs of the Park Plaza Hotel teams, reviewing periodically as necessary
- Liaising with M&E teams in the hotels to book room space for required off-the-job training workshops, ensuring appropriate room set up, equipment and refreshments are booked in advance; notifying M&E teams of any changes to requirements
- Liaising with the HR Support Centre and through usage of the training module, to create accurate and timely delegate lists, joining instructions and waitlists, ensuring training received and non-attendance is recorded and reported as necessary, and through ensuring feedback questionnaires are issued and recorded
- Support the administration, preparation, coordination of Step Up, Foundation in Management, Apprenticeship programmes, Insights Discovery, you:niversityplus undergraduate programme, you:niversitynext management development programme and any other talent development programmes attended by team members and supporting those team members as necessary
- To identify and supervise the delivery teams - Inspirators & Coaches - ensuring delivery team members support one-another accordingly
- Support the use of the E-learning platform and modules, including language learning, ensuring reports are issued to the relevant stakeholders
- Supporting with recruitment events, selection days and other related activity, and further supporting the broader UK Regional HR team with any further ad hoc learning and development activity as relevant
- Support the Regional Training Manager on project work as required, including new openings, business improvements, and policy implementation initiatives
What we are looking for:
As Regional Trainer you must have:
- Experience in a training delivery role
- Great planning and organisational skills
- Strong personal presence, confidence and credibility
- Fun, energetic and dynamic when delivering training and engaging with team member
- Able to work collaboratively with different stakeholders across an organisation
- Desirable to have a training qualification or CIPD
- Willing to travel across London, Nottingham and Leeds (travel expenses provided)
- Ability to recognise and respond to different learning styles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to influence and inspire others
You'll be invited to an "Inspiring Stay" in a hotel, so that you can live the experience and also benefit from our Team Member and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide!
Park Plaza. Be part of it.