Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce we are recruiting for a Trainer RSM for the railway industry in the Middle East.
Our client is one of the biggest railway organisations in the Middle East.
Role of Trainer RSM
- Trainer RSM will bring up to date all training and write all procedure for the department involved, see to that all material is update for all environment and provided quality training in classroom and in the field support department with technological changed.
- The RSM Trainer will support the department with a positive attitude, will also do training in classroom and on the field training, document all training, provide assessment with employee and keep certification up to date ,will plan in advance future training with the department director and training manager as well as co-worker and see to improved productivity by the quality of is worked ,the trainer has to be present in the field to take corrective action when required and follow up good working practice with our staff, must be rules and safety oriented and project safety awareness, must help in the development of new projects.
- Will assist management in developing training that are fit for them in and out classroom ,will manage training with work force availability ,will not over rule management decision but will bring is knowledge to help them make good decision when requested
- The trainer will have to maintain channel of communication with staff open at all time and give workforce confidence at work by listening and reinforced weak link ,will have to face language barrier and deal with it in a professional manner and used creativity ,will keep higher management in the loop of future project in coordinates with them and is team all training requirement
- Will keep in contact with contractor and follow up on update and changes ,will secured a good relationship with company who are providing equipment to site and stay aware of regulation changes
- Electrical or Mechanical degree
- Locomotive engineer certification
- Understanding of electro pneumatic and conventional air brakes able to read schematic and plan
- 10 + years experience involved in training for a company such as class 1 railway /railways consultant company /cars or locomotives builders
- Proficient with Word and Power Point and other computer software
- Leadership and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal communication written and oral
- Must have a valid rule card from other railway or consultant company
- Must have an understanding of railway operation and maintenance
- Fluid in English
- Rail Operations
- Train Staff
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job