Trainer - Manufacturing Operations
Castle Education are seeking to appoint a Trainer in Manufacturing and Operations and Business Improvement. The role would involve working for a thriving apprenticeship training organisation in West Yorkshire with over 30 years of sector experience and success.
This role would be suitable for an experienced factory worker who is seeking to impart knowledge of the varied roles within a manufacturing environment.
A Permanent and full-time role which includes planning and delivery of the qualification and assessment within the workplace. This role has a specific case load of learners to support through their qualification. The courses you would be delivering are Performing Manufacturing Operations and Business Improvement Techniques.
You would be required to be;
- An experienced factory worker with experience of the full manufacturing process from start to finish.
- An effective communicator
- Adaptable and flexible
- An outgoing, friendly and confident character with the ability to motivate others.
Desirable Professional Qualifications;
- Training Provider Experience/ Experience of Government Funded Work Based Learning (GFWBL) in alternative setting
- Vocational experience in a factory and manufacturing setting and knowledge/ proven track record of all aspects of the manufacturing process from start to finish
- A1 qualification or equivalent
- PTLLS or Learning & Development Level 3 (or equivalent)
- Full Clean Driving License
- Access to own vehicle
The organisation is also committed to supporting anyone who wishes to consider this role who has the required occupational experience and would be interested in becoming a Trainee Trainer.
CONTACT: If you're interested in applying for this role please call Maggie Slaughter on
Castle Employment is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us.
Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
- " Business Improvement
- "Manufacturing Operations"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"