Trainer - Logistics
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Trainer with a strong background in the logistics/distribution sector. This is a full-time, permanent position offering a salary of £35k + company car and benefits package.
The role will be regional covering multi-sites across the North West, but will be predominantly based from the Merseyside site, so you must be within a comfortable commute to Merseyside.
This is an excellent position working for one of the UK’s leading retail brands. You will be working for a market-leading company who can offer fantastic progression opportunities.
The trainer will be responsible for the ongoing training and development of the Managers within a Distribution Centre setting. Main duties include:
- One-on-one and group training exercises with management team.
- Focussing on behavioural aspects of management and employee engagement.
- Write and deliver bespoke training.
- Develop and implement management/leadership programme.
- Monitor and report on individual performance plans.
The Trainer must be able to demonstrate:
- A solid background in L&D/Training background specifically within a logistics/distribution environment.
- Experience training management level.
- Experience writing and delivering bespoke training material.
- A confident and adaptable attitude.
- Ability to engage with both groups and individuals.
- Previous experience in developing leadership/management programmes.
- Strong knowledge around training on behavioural techniques.
Please note, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful applicants so please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear within 5 working days.
- Experienced Trainer
- Group Training
- L&D Strategy