Mon - Fri 9-5pm
My client is a growing provider of domiciliary care services, specialising in care of the elderly and those with disabilities in their own homes.
As Training Officer there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
* To Induct new Care Workers into the business
* Deliver all training required by the company, this includes arranging training sessions in house and externally.
* To ensure all new carers complete the Skills for Care Standard (Care Certificate).
* Travel to different borough's to deliver training as and where required
* Update training policies and procedures.
* Deliver 'refresher' training as and where required
* Supervision of new care workers
* Produce reports for Manager / Directors, verbal or written.
* To be considered for this role, you should have a demonstrable track record in delivery of Health & Social Care mandatory programmes.
* Must be able to demonstrate manual handling techniques including use of a hoist.
* Must hold relevant training/assessing qualifications e.g PTTLLS/Train the trainer certificate
* You will possess good interpersonal skills, and good verbal and written communication skills.
If you would like to be considered for this role please click apply and send a copy of your CV
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
- health and social care trainer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'