Are you a confident trainer and presenter?
Do you have a passion for the education sector?
Do you have impeccable communication and interpersonal skills?
Then this could be a role for you…
Our client, a supplementary education provider, is looking for an Educational Trainer to train new and existing instructors in how to teach their method of learning.
Key responsibilities as the Educational Trainer will include:
- Developing and delivering training sessions to potential and current instructors (involving travel to other locations within the UK, Ireland and Europe)
- Developing, planning, organising, implementing, facilitating and regularly reviewing the assessment day programme
- Assisting with the development of training strategies, policies and procedures
- Attending new instructor centres
- Developing, producing and regularly reviewing all training/learning materials
To be considered for this role, you will need to have/be:
- Proven experience in the development, delivery and coordination of in-house and external training programmes
- A passion for the education sector
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of grade B in GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Impeccable communication skills and interpersonal skills
- A full UK driving licence (travel is a necessity)
- The flexibility to work extended hours
- Proactive and professional attitude
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Travel expenses
- Company pension
- Private medical cover
- Life assurance and critical illness cover
- Flexible working
If this role is of interest, please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) as soon as possible, quoting 'AE-Educational Trainer’
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job