We are IT Recruitment Specialists partnered with a prestigious Global Consultancy who requires a Trainer for one of their Public sector clients based in Gosport
- Inside IR35
- Candidate must have Active SC clearance
Summary of the Role and key responsibilities
• Primary duties will involve the delivery of workshop theory, practical instruction to Service and Civilian trainees to Foundation Degree/ Defence standards.
• Providing Subject Matter Expertise on the courses delivered and liaising with external authorities, ships, establishments and other units to provide technical support and advise where required.
• The post holder will also be expected to prepare course documentation, assess and mark tests and examinations, develop new course material as required and the minor maintenance and repair of training equipment and training aids.
• As a member of a training delivery team of 10 band D, Specialist Instructional Officers; experience is required in all aspects of fitting, turning, milling and grinding as well as being to interpret engineering drawings.
If you are interested in this position and would like to learn more, please send through your CV and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Please note, candidates are often Shortlisted within 48 hours.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'