We are currently supporting one of the UK leading Training Providers.
This organisation is experiencing significant growth so an excellent opportunity for development and progression.
This company offer a starting salary of up £28000, 25 days+bank holiday, Pension and Business Mileage.
We are looking for an experienced Apprenticeship Assessor with experience of delivering Apprenticeship Programmes in Project Management.
Duties of the Project Manager Trainer will include:
- Supporting a caseload of learners undertaking Apprenticeships in Project Management alongside functional skills where applicable.
- Setting key objectives, course work and reviewing with the learner on a monthly basis
- Providing information and guidance to the learner and employer
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Visit and observe learners in their place of work to support and gather evidence
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for the Project Management Assessor:
- Ideally Assessor qualified, A1, TAQA, CAVA, or D32, D33
- Recognised Project Management Qualification, APM, APMD or Prince 2 Qualification- would be desirable
- Vocational competence within Project Management
- Experience of delivering and teaching in Project Management
- Full UK driving license and flexibility to travel is essential
This position is available immediately. For more information, please contact Pertemps Newcastle
Keywords: Apprenticeship Assessor, A1, TAQA, D32, D33, CAVA, Trainer, NVQ Assessor, PTTLS, CTTLS, ILM, CMI, Management Trainer, Project Manager, Project Management, Prince 2, APM, Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'