KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Retail / Management Assessor
*Trainee or Qualified Opportunity*
Location: London and Home Counties - must be flexible with travel
Salary: £19,000 - £23,000 + Bonus
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
*Trainee Assessor* (Full training and support will be given to Trainee candidates to achieve the Assessors award)
Essential Criteria for all candidates:
- Must hold a occupational competency within Retail Management (Store Manager / Area Manager / Regional Manager etc...).
- Confident with Maths, English and IT delivery to level 2 (training provided).
- Ideally have previous experience of delivering on-the-job training to colleagues.
- Full, clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeships in Retail levels 2/3, Management levels 3/5, Team Leading level 2, Customer Service and Business Admin levels 2/3.
- As part of the Higher Apprenticeship delivery you will conduct study group and 1-1 sessions with Managers, leading informal / professional discussions and exploration of latest leadership trends and sharing experiences.
- Deliver full training and support learners with Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
- Targeted to actively recruit learners to grow your own caseload and maintain size of caseload through marketing and sales activities.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job