Bridge Care & Support Services in partnership with Elite Assessing, Training & Development CIC are offering a Traineeship program, Work Experience and Guaranteed job Interview for 19-24 year olds to become Home Care Assistants.
This is an opportunity for those with a passion to work with the elderly, disabled, mentally ill or terminally ill individuals who choose to remain in the comfort and security of their own homes and to help them live as independent and active lives as possible. The tasks include providing personal assistance, assisting with a variety of daily tasks including personal grooming, meal preparation, feeding, light housework and administering of medication.
No previous experience is required
- an ability to relate to people from a variety of backgrounds
- able to form a good working relationship.
- patience and a sense of humour.
- good communication skills
This is a FREE 6 Week Course involving
- Classroom training
- Care Certificate Knowledge,
- Medication Management,
- Moving and Handling
Week 2 - Week 5
- Work Experience and shadowing
- Completion of Care Certificate practical tasks in workplace
- Complete Mandatory Training,
- Interview techniques,
- Guaranteed job Interview on course completion
- Job offer for successful candidates
DBS Check included
If you are between 19 and 24 years old and want to be considered for this opportunity, please apply urgently by either
- visiting Bridge Care & Support Services @ 2nd Floor, 14 hardshaw Street, St Helens, WA10 1RE
- CALLING the office
- Contacting your local jobcentre
SPACES ARE LIMITED -
COURSE STARTS ON THE 22RD OF JANUARY 2018 @ 09:30AM